My 3 favorite activities:
- Wk 7 – Group Video Activity. This was one of my favorites because I enjoy making skits and working with other people in group projects.
- Wk 4 – Graffiti Writing. This was a very fun art experience in my opinion because people make graffiti writing look so easy, but you don’t realize how difficult it is until you try it for yourself.
- Wk 3 – Snapchat. I love how you can take a picture of a lifeless scene and bring it to life with snapchat drawing. This activity really made you think about how you composed a picture because it would either make or break your drawings
My 3 least favorite activities:
- Wk 5 – Cuisine, Couture or Coiffure. This was one of my least favorites because being a dormer without a car, I had limited access to resources that would help me with this art experience. On the contrary, I feel my opinion is of the minority and I can also see how this activity could be very enjoyable for people.
- Wk 8 – Automatic Drawing. This activity was definitely interesting, but compared to the other activities I found this one very lackluster. It could just be because I didn’t spend enough time on the drawing.
- Wk 2 – Plaster Casting. Since I was unable to go to the beach with the class, I found it rather difficult gathering all of the materials to do this on my own. Other than that, I thought this art experience was a fun and well documented one.
I think that this class was overall a fun experience and pretty easy. What I think could make this class better would be to restructure what we did on Tuesdays where we would usually talk about two artists and compare them. I found it interesting learning about the artists, but I didn’t retain a lot of the information from those days.